This program places utilities at the center of the DISTRIBUTECH International and offers a range of exclusive discounts and benefits. The Utility Partner Program® offers privileges to member utilities and their employees attending DISTRIBUTECH International, enabling them to network with utility peers and meet with the supplier market. From lunches and coffee breaks to organized networking receptions, members will have the opportunity to compare notes with others facing the same challenges.
Utilities attending DISTRIBUTECH International can now send more employees for a lower rate. To take advantage of the exclusive Utility Partner Program we have put together 3 levels of utility delegate packages with special rates making it the most cost effective way for utility staff to attend DISTRIBUTECH International.
Basic Utility Partner Send 5-9 delegates for $3,200
Enhanced Utility Partner Send 10-19 delegates for $6,200
Premier Utility Partner Send unlimited delegates for $8,700
• Discounted delegate rates
• UPP member ribbons for easy identification to peers
• All summit sessions
• All keynote sessions
• Exhibition floor entrance
• Exhibition floor knowledge hubs
• Exhibit hall receptions
• Delegate lunches
• Networking party
• Floor giveaway
• Online access to presentations
• Preliminary event guide
• Onsite event guide
• Event website
• Onsite signage
This year, your company doesn't have to deal with filling out forms. No collection of excel spreadsheets. Instead, simply make your desired package choice right from our registration portal. How does "easy as 1, 2, 3" sound?
1. Your company qualifies for the Utility Partner Program (UPP) if you are Utility (which includes: Muni, IOU and/or Co-ops) providing electric, gas and/or water.
2. Go to the DISTRIBUTECH International registration system. Once you arrive at the question asking your Type of Company or Organization, select the one that fits your company. After you've completed filling in the remaining demographic questions, you’ll be asked to select your registration package. If your company qualifies (explained in step 1), you will see the three options listed for the UPP (Basic, Enhanced, and Premier). Select the one that’s right for your company.
3. Complete your registration by submitting your payment, either by credit card or if you prefer to pay by check, please make that selection. Once your company is vetted and approved for this program by the DISTRIBUTECH International team, you'll receive an email with further instructions on registering your group.
If you have any questions regarding the Utility Partner Program, please contact Debrin Sabino at firstname.lastname@example.org.