If you would like to register seperately as an international attendee and do not wish to be in a delegation, please proceed to register with these options.
DISTRIBUTECH International offers industry professionals more information and networking opportunities than any other annual transmission and distribution event. The conference and exhibition offer information, products and services related to electricity delivery automation and control systems, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy integration, advanced metering, T&D system operation and reliability, and power delivery. As a delegate, you’ll expand your global reach by establishing critical new contacts in the international T&D market – plus, learn important strategies for improving the way you do business.
• NEW THIS YEAR!
Delegates will be able to attend a mega session of choice. Details available upon registration.
• 20% discount on full conference and exhibition registration, includes access to:
- All conference sessions
- DISTRIBUTECH International exhibition floor
- Delegate lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Online access to conference proceedings
• Complimentary admission to the International Networking Reception
• Access to the International Business Center, including these amenities:
- Private meeting rooms
- Export counseling and matchmaking services
- Interpreter Services for language assistance in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Russian, Portuguese and Spanish when requested by January 9, 2020. Interpreters will be located in the International Business Center.
|Opening Reception||5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Breakfast Roundtables||8:00 AM - 9:30 AM|
|Power Women Networking Breakfast||8:00 AM - 9:30 AM|
|It's 5 O'clock Somewhere!||4:00 PM - 5 :00 PM|
|Water Reception||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|DTECH After Dark: Niche Networking||5:00 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Breakfast Roundtables||7:00 AM - 8:30 AM|
|Floor Giveaway||12:30 PM|
If you are traveling to DISTRIBUTECH International from outside the United States., we suggest you build in ample time before your planned travel date to obtain necessary documentation. For information on requirements for entering the United States, please visit: www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html
Please note that residents of certain countries will need a non-immigrant B-1 visa to be authorized for a temporary business visit. Residents of countries for which the visa requirement is waived will need to obtain a travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. For more information, please visit: www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/
Visa application tips
• If you are planning to attend DISTRIBUTECH International, apply for your visa as soon as possible.
• Attaching evidence of any previous visits to DISTRIBUTECH International may help shorten the application processing time.
• Attaching evidence of your intended trip home can shorten the application processing.
To receive your invitation letter you must register and pay the registration fee in full for DISTRIBUTECH International. Letters of invitation can be requested by logging back into the registration system using the information from when you registered. once logged in, you can choose "request a letter of invitation" from your dashboard.