DISTRIBUTECH's MATCH! Elite program is a customized meeting experience that connects key decision makers from companies engaged in transmission and distribution who are actively sourcing products and services, with participating exhibitors who meet their sourcing needs!
What is MATCH!
The people were amazing and the tool needs improvement. I would not have had as productive a conference if you weren’t there to help me. I loved the meeting space, kept me caffeinated and hydrated all day, which is paramount.
MATCH! is very beneficial because you get to choose who you want to speak to before you even come. MATCH! helped me to organize and prep and gave me a nice place to sit down. I will definitely participate again.
I was impressed by the amount of content here. Without MATCH! there is no way I could have accomplished everything in less than 3 days.
Advantages & Benefits of Being a MATCH! Elite
• One-on-one meetings are scheduled and planned ahead of time to maximize your experience with the ability to ask questions and make informed decisions
• You tell us what you’re looking to source and our system organically compiles a list of participating companies whose product/service lines match those needs
• Take care of your most pressing needs through MATCH! meetings and have time to explore the show floor at your leisure
• A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-to-one meetings and offer assistance from beginning to end
• Discuss your personalized needs with vendors and mutually determine how they can be addressed in product development
• All MATCH! appointments take place in the MATCH! Lounge during 20-minute pre-set blocks, providing you with the opportunity for uninterrupted conversation and efficient use of time for multiple meetings
• Access to the MATCH! Elite Lounge where you can network all show long with MATCH! Elite participants while enjoying free WiFi and refreshments
• Program is exclusive and limited to a select group of authorized decision makers and influencers from utilities (IOUs, co-ops and municipalities), distribution systems operators, transmission system operators, energy service providers or any other entity that delivers or sells electricity to end users with upcoming projects.
• Enjoy networking at our MATCH! Reception exclusively for participants of the program
How MATCH! Works?
• MATCH! Elite Attendees are asked to complete a sourcing profile
• Our matchmaking system then works to organically generate vendor recommendations based on their specified product or service offerings
• MATCH! Elites will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the vendor—the decision to meet is controlled by the attendee
• MATCH! Elites agree to complete five, 20 minute meetings during their time at the event