From the smallest smart streetlight to the largest solar-power electric vehicle charging station, utilities and cites are introducing new, interconnected systems, energy resources and automation innovations in order to transform urban environments into smart, sustainable cites.
The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Grid of Things (GoT) are rapidly evolving into smart cities. Electric utilities/electricity providers are at the heart of...
Each year, more and more cities are creating connected communities with engaged citizens and utility initiatives often play a key role in this transformation...
DISTRIBUTECH International is pleased to offer the following courses as intensive opportunities for attendees to gain skills and knowledge in specific industry fields. All Utility University courses will be held on Monday only.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! and Accelerate! Bigger and better start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Located adjacent to this year's e-Mobility and Smart Cities Knowledge Hub, this unique section of the floor will provide an intense pulse of smart cities products/services activity.
07/17/2019 Global demand for air-conditioning is projected to triple over the next 30 years, as the planet warms and urban populations grow, particu...