As our transportation system becomes electrified, utilities will be at the center of it all. DISTRIBUTECH International — the world’s largest energy transmission and distribution event for utilities, technology providers, and power producers — will showcase these cutting-edge e-mobility and electric vehicle technologies in 2020.
The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Grid of Things (GoT) are rapidly evolving into smart cities. Electric utilities/electricity providers are at the heart of...
Each year, more and more cities are creating connected communities with engaged citizens and utility initiatives often play a key role in this transformation...
DISTRIBUTECH International is pleased to offer the following courses as intensive opportunities for attendees to gain skills and knowledge in specific industry fields. All Utility University courses will be held on Monday only.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! and Accelerate! Bigger and better start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Located adjacent to this year's e-Mobility and Smart Cities Knowledge Hub, this unique section of the floor will provide an intense pulse of e-mobility and EV products/services activity.
POWERGEN International is the conference that represents the power generation sector as it is and as it strives to be in the future. The ...