As our transportation system becomes electrified, utilities will be at the center of it all. DISTRIBUTECH International — the world’s largest energy transmission and distribution event for utilities, technology providers, and power producers — will showcase these cutting-edge e-mobility and electric vehicle technologies in 2020.
The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Grid of Things (GoT) are rapidly evolving into smart cities. Electric utilities/electricity providers are at the heart of...
Each year, more and more cities are creating connected communities with engaged citizens and utility initiatives often play a key role in this transformation...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. This year, we have a roundtable focusing on EV Charging Impact on Utilities.
Located adjacent to this year's e-Mobility and Smart Cities Knowledge Hub, this unique section of the floor will provide an intense pulse of e-mobility and EV products/services activity.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! and Accelerate! Bigger and better start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
The automated home market exceeded $23 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $75 billion by 2025, at an impressive compound annual gro...