The energy exchange is transforming and we serve as the central nervous system. An 11-track summit, knowledge hubs, Initiate! startup & student ecosystem, an exhibition floor with 500+ companies, networking and matchmaking.
The 11-track summit brings industry thought-leaders from all over the world opportunities to network, share knowledge and problem solve with worldwide utilities and product and service providers. The topics covered are relevant and timely, answering the current call of the market each year.
520+ companies fill the exhibit hall with information, products and services related to electricity delivery automation and control systems, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy integration, advanced metering, T&D system operation and reliability, communications technologies, cyber security, water utility technology and more.
DISTRIBUTECH International continually focuses on bringing it all back to one-on-one engagement and relationship building. That is one of the defining characteristics for the event. From the Power Women Networking breakfast / breakfast roundtables to start your day - to our fun and exciting networking party the last night, you will walk away with a slew of new business cards.
• Electricity delivery companies
• Energy end users
• Federal power agencies
• Gas utilities
• Investor-owned utilities
• Public power companies
• Renewable energy project developers
• Renewable energy project integrators
• Rural electric membership co-ops
• Water utilities
• Exhibit space ONLY rate is USD $39.00 per sq. ft. (until June 28, 2019). Price increases to USD $40.00 per sq. ft. June 29, 2019.
• For Premium Space (corner booths and island booths), add USD $1.00 per sq. ft.
• Co-Exhibitors will be charged a flat rate of USD $2,000.00 for the compulsory basic exhibitor listing and two (2) complimentary booth staff personnel passes