A complete overhaul to the way of business matchmaking. A complete overhaul to your DistribuTECH experience.
DistribuTECH Elite is a customized meeting experience that connects key influencers from Utilities who are engaged in the transmission and distribution of electricity, and actively sourcing products and services, with DistribuTECH exhibitors who meet their sourcing needs. We offer DistribuTECH Elite participants the opportunity to enjoy amenities and a personalized meeting agenda designed to introduce them to new suppliers.
Attending individuals with purchasing or procurement decision making authority at utilities (investor-owned, cooperatives, municipal and public), regional transmission organizations (RTO), independent system operators (ISO) and distribution system operators (DSO).
Think you meet the criteria? Our program manager is actively recruiting DistribuTECH Elite participants year round for participating in this program. You may contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
• DistribuTECH Elite is limited to 50 participants
• A more efficient way of doing business and navigating the event, guaranteeing meaningful meetings and increased ROI
• Access to our innovative matchmaking software and a personal program manager who will assist with securing pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with exhibiting companies based on mutually matched interest
• Enjoy a special attending package along with exclusive perks, privileges and services including: concierge assistance with registration, convenient lounge with refreshments during show days and special networking events
• DistribuTECH Elite participants are asked to complete a sourcing profile which gives them priority access to our matchmaking system
• The matchmaking system then works to organically generate exhibitor based on their specified product or service offerings
• The DistribuTECH Elite participant will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the exhibitor – the decision to meet is controlled by the participant - but we ask they complete 5x 20-minute meetings during their time at the event