Utility Digital Transformation & The Energy Transition
Moderated by AWS Energy & Utilities business development leader Rolf Gibbels, this panel of utility chief information officers (CIOs) and energy security experts explores current utility digital transformation programs and their role in meeting the decarbonization and decentralization challenges posed by the energy transition. Hear updates from Duke Energy and Sempra Energy, and learn about an AWS energy and utilities global research study.
- Examples and lessons learned from current utility digital transformation programs and plans.
- Summary review of top utility cloud solution use cases.
- Review of AWS cloud security resources to support customers.
- Samara Moore, Manager Security Assurance Regulated Industries, AWS
- Ben Gordon, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Chief Digital Officer at Sempra Energy
- Bonnie Titone, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer at Duke Energy