At DISTRIBUTECH International®, we put utilities in the spotlight! This exclusive program offers a range of discounts and benefits, ensuring our utility attendees get VIP treatment. The Utility Partner Program (UPP) offers privileges to member utilities and their employees attending DISTRIBUTECH International®—enabling them to network with utility peers and meet with the supplier market. From lunches and coffee breaks; to organized networking receptions—we have you covered! We're here to make sure that you can focus your time meeting with peers and suppliers so you can compare notes with others facing the same challenges.
Interested in sending a group? Email Zachary Zichi
Or complete the form below and Zachary will be in touch with you soon.
- Exclusive group discounts
- Access to Technical Conference Program, Breakfast Roundtables, Lunch Roundtables, and Peer-to-Peer exchanges
- Discounted Utility University Courses
- Complimentary passes to GridTECH Connect Forum
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to the exhibit hall, keynote, networking events, and knowledge hubs
- Discounted table tops at DISTRIBUTECH Job Fair
- Complimentary reservable meeting rooms
- Recognition showcasing your VIP status!
See what your peers are saying!
“Every year as I evaluate industry conferences to send our Engineering teams to we look at DISTRIBUTECH as the crown jewel. We typically send a large group who specialize across multiple disciplines. With the flexibility that the Utility Partner Program offers, it gives us access to all of the conference sessions, exhibition hall and network events. The discounted rate with the UPP is ideal for any Utility that plans to send a large group”