• Electric Utilities
• Electricity Delivery Companies
• Energy End Users
• Energy Service Companies
• Federal Power Agencies
• Gas Utilities
• Investor-Owned Utility
• Public Power Companies
• Rural Electric Membership Co-ops (REMC)
• Water Utilities
EARLY BIRD RATE! Book your exhibit space before February 27, 2017 for USD $35.00 per sq. ft.
• Exhibit space ONLY rate is USD $38.00 per sq. ft.
• For Premium Space (corner booths and island booths), add USD $1.00 per sq. ft.
• Co-Exhibitors will be charged a flat rate of USD $1,850.00 for the compulsory basic enhanced exhibitor
listing and two (2) complimentary booth staff personnel passes.
• Exhibit space starts at 10'x10'
• Complimentary exhibitor delegate passes (2 passes per exhibiting company)
• Opportunity to purchase additional exhibitor delegate passes at a discounted rate
• Complimentary exhibitor booth staff passes
* 2 per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space
• Exhibit hall passes for you to distribute to your customers for complimentary exhibit hall access
• Opportunity to market your product and services to thousands of potential clients and qualified buyers
• Company name and description included online and in Onsite Event Guide* as a Basic Listing**
*Listing MUST be provided by the deadline indicated by your exhibitor services manager to be eligible for the print Onsite Event Guide.
**Basic listing includes:
35-word company description in on-site show guide and online community (see below about upgrading your listing).
• Event will be advertised in leading industry publications including POWERGRID International, Electric Light & Power, Utility Products, WaterWorld and Renewable Energy World magazines to generate attendance at DistribuTECH
We hate to say it, but our exhibit hall is packed tight. Fortunately, it is with the right people. Rub shoulders, exchange cards and build relationships. Add in on-floor receptions and it's safe to say we put the 'ROI' in party. That doesn't make sense, but we're sticking with it.
With 520+ exhibitors, DistribuTECH covers so many aspects and niches in the electric, gas and water utility market. And now that renewable and consumer-centric products are taking stage, our hall offers every attendee something.